This week, one of my friends decided to have a trivia night where each person prepared something and then taught the whole group. So here are some things I learned…
1. There are no bridges over the amazon river-it is too wide.
2. The three most popular flavors of macaron are fleur de sel, chocolate, and pistachio
3. Alfred Hitchcock appeared in 39 of his 59 films
4. If you have to ascend in scuba diving without any gear, you need to make sure to breathe out and not swim up faster than your bubbles.
5. Pocahontas converted to Christianity after being kidnapped and changed her name to Rebecca.