Today FTF stands for: Five Travel Fantasies. Because it’s not Friday anymore and because sometimes when your husband is studying insane amounts for a huge life-changing test and when your job is just…a job, it is important for your sanity to plan fake vacations. Trust me, I’m married to an almost doctor.
Five places in the continental US where I have never been before and would love to visit:
1. New Orleans, Louisiana-never really been to the south before and this seems like the quintessential south experience. also: beignets.
2. Austin, Texas-I don’t even know why, it just seems so cool.
3. Hike the Appalachian Trail
4. Bike along the PCH starting in Seattle area, see how far we get. Maybe even see the redwoods.
5. Nauvoo, Illinois-seen Kirtland, seen Palmyra, it seems like the next logical step
Happy Father’s Day!