1. I have talked about a few projects I was planning on ye olde blog and never really did any follow up, so here we go without further ado…
2. This Shirt// Fashion blogger I am most certainly not, but here is the shirt I made a few weekends ago. It was really fun and easy-I used duct tape instead of freezer paper because when I went to the craft store I asked for freezer paper and they all looked at me like I was stupid and told me to go to the grocery store.
3. Garden Boxes// Every day I go out to my garden and whisper “grow please my little baby sproutlings.” Hopefully in a few months we will have enough jalapenos and cilantro and tomatoes to make salsa and basil to make pesto.
4. Ted’s Desk// Around a year ago I talked about making a desk for ted to replace the one we dumpster dived for. I spent hours sanding the sawhorse legs like a sucker until we finally borrowed a power sander from a friend and finished it up in about five minutes. Also I think there still might be a little bit of stain on our front porch that caused our landlord to ask us to no longer do any projects. Whoops! Ted built a shelf for all his cords and voila!
5. Pillow Covers// Not totally done with this one yet, but the fabric for recovering my pillows came and I am totally in love.