1. love this quote and my sis-in-law sent me this cool print of it from… here.
2. My drive to work today was Ter. Rif. Fy. Ing. Sunrise+ice crystals you didn’t totally get off your windshield+icy freeway+everyone going completely different speeds+the sun making my cold-ridden body sneeze every 2 minutes=my imminent death, I was almost completely sure.
3. Along this boring commute train of thought…the police in the little suburb where I work are extra vigilant. Since I started working here, it has brought my total of times being pulled over from two to seven. SEVEN. And I have seriously thought I would have a heart attack every single time. I am mostly ashamed of this new record but a little bit proud that I still have yet to get a ticket. The secret? Looking like you are about to start sobbing (because you actually are about to start sobbing.) Hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself.
4. Trying to learn how to use Photoshop has become my new hobby this week, but I still pretty much just use it like Microsoft Paint. This extremely helpful series is helping me get beyond scribbling with the little paintbrush thingy.
5. Has everyone taken the Meyers-Briggs before? My test results say that I am an INFP. I don’t know if it’s 100% accurate but it says my fictional soulmate is Anne of Green Gables so I’m going with it:)